============================================================ Fundamentally Right: Sorry Comrade

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Sorry Comrade

It seems that I quit before I was finished with my home work. I have been tipped off to a misquote I made in my last post “Packing Heat. ” I truly didn’t intend to mislead anyone and I’m sorry if I got some of you unduly excited. Turns out it can’t be proven that Comrade Lenin made the statement I gave him credit for in my post. Sure does sound like something he might have said, but he didn’t say it.

"Corrupt the young, get them away from religion. Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial, destroy their ruggedness. Get control of all means of publicity and thereby: Get the peoples' mind off their government by focusing their attention on athletics, sexy books and plays, and other trivialities. Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance.” Etc….

If you’d like to read the history of that quotation, you can do that by clicking Here

Sorry Comrades

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
<< Home




Bravenet SiteRing The Veterans Of America SiteRing

This site owned by
Fundamentally Right
Previous Site List Sites Random Site Join Ring Next Site
SiteRing by Bravenet.com
Ring of Conservative Sites Ring of Conservative Sites
JOIN!

[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List |
Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]