============================================================ Fundamentally Right: Jesus Land to Chairman Howie: Can you hear us?

Monday, February 21, 2005

Jesus Land to Chairman Howie: Can you hear us?

Can you hear us Chairman Howie? Can you hear us?

“ For here
Am I sitting on the Left Wing
Far above the world
Planet Earth isn’t blue
And there's nothing I can do”

Can you hear us Chairman Howie? Can you hear us?


When DNC Chairman Howie Dean looks at Jesus Land he gets so angry he sees red. That really makes him mad, seeing red. He hates it.

That word HATE is a strong emotional word, I think it is used too often. Like the word LOVE, HATE gets over worked. You know what I mean, “ I love that color” “I hate it when my coffee gets cold”

This is what a look-up at Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary tells us about hate:
Pronunciation: 'hAt
Function: noun
Usage: often attributive
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English hete; akin to Old High German haz hate, Greek kEdos care
1 a : intense hostility and aversion usually deriving from fear, anger, or sense of injury b : extreme dislike or antipathy : LOATHING

Well, Chairman Howie Dean has stated that he wants to reach out to the Evangelicals. He wants to reach out to Christians and other faiths, he doesn’t think that America realizes people of faith are in the Democratic Party. Where in the world would America get that idea, from the Democratic leadership?

Here’s a great article by Tony Carnes from Christianity Today called Dean Vows to Reach Evangelicals as Democratic Leader


It’s my belief that many Christians are Republicans, Evangelicals certainly lean Right.
A couple of weeks ago the new DNC chairman was heard to say of those of the other major political flavor (93% of them are Christians):

"I hate the Republicans and everything they stand for."

You hate us Howie, you said you did. I don’t think anyone will be fooled by your reaching out.

Howie, don’t bother to reach out, it’s a better idea to try and catch up. You see Howie, America has moved on and you’ve said too much.
You can live in Jesus Land Howie, really you’re welcome here. Just give the hate thing a rest. With all the hate and divisiveness your team generated during the last election cycle didn’t you learn a thing?

“ For here
Am I sitting on the Left Wing
Far above the world
Planet Earth isn’t blue
And there's nothing I can do”

Can you hear us Chairman Howie? Can you hear us?


I want to ask David Bowie to forgive me for the hack job I did on his popular tune of days gone by Space Oddity. Sorry David…..

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Brad
<< Home




Bravenet SiteRing The Veterans Of America SiteRing

This site owned by
Fundamentally Right
Previous Site List Sites Random Site Join Ring Next Site
SiteRing by Bravenet.com
Ring of Conservative Sites Ring of Conservative Sites
JOIN!

[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List |
Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]