============================================================ Fundamentally Right: View From The North Coast Of Jesus Land

Friday, December 03, 2004

View From The North Coast Of Jesus Land

Still here in Jesus Land. It feels like the beginnings of winter here on the north coast of Jesus Land. It’s difficult to explain but winter takes me by surprise every year. No matter what I tell myself, I can never seem to be mentally prepared for winter. After you have seen a few winters, you realize that winter comes every year and stays until at least spring. Just deal with it.

This is a photo I took of the north coast of Jesus Land this past summer. It’s easy to identify this as a photo of Jesus Land. Notice that even the old lighthouse and breakwall are on the right. Coincidence? I think not…


North Coast of Jesus Land Posted by Hello



There’s a lot of history here in this part of Ohio but that's a subject for another time.

Michael Ledeen a contributing editor for National Review Online wrote a column that appeared yesterday titled “The End of the Left’s History.” Ledeen really nails it. I believe if I was a liberal, I’d be rethinking my position.

Sadly, the problem with the left today is they are not spending their time rethinking their position. They are wasting their time rethinking their sales program. They still believe their failures are in marketing. It’s not the marketing, it’s the product that is the problem. The sales department did an excellent job of getting the liberal message out. It’s just that fewer and fewer people want what they’re trying to sell.








<< Home




Bravenet SiteRing The Veterans Of America SiteRing

This site owned by
Fundamentally Right
Previous Site List Sites Random Site Join Ring Next Site
SiteRing by Bravenet.com
Ring of Conservative Sites Ring of Conservative Sites
JOIN!

[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List |
Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]